Mockingjay [sound recording] / Suzanne Collins.
- ISBN: 0545101441
- ISBN: 9780545101448
- ISBN: 9780545101424
- ISBN: 0545101425
- Physical Description: 10 sound discs (11 hr., 41 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic ; p2010.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director & producer, Robert Kessler.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Carolyn McCormick.
Having survived the Hunger Games twice before, Katniss Everdeen is lucky to be alive. However, she is far from safe. With the Capitol and President Snow blaming her for the strife plaguing District 12, Katniss must sacrifice herself to protect her loved ones.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 38 of 39 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
- 0 current holds with 39 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rowayton Library||YA CD COL (Text)||33625130064558||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|