- 110 of 120 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
0 current holds with 120 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rowayton Library||TWEEN COL (Text to phone)||33625126665293||Tween Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9788184776218 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1451760612 : PBD
- ISBN: 1448738857 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 9781448738854 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 1407109375 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781407109374 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545310604
- ISBN: 0545310601
- ISBN: 0439023513 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780439023511 (hardcover)
390 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2010.
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 4 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||Katniss Everdeen's having survived the Hunger games twice makes her a target of the Capitol and President Snow, as well as a hero to the rebels who will succeed only if Katniss is willing to put aside her personal feelings and serve as their pawn.|
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.