1 videodisc (121 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York] : IFC Films, 
- Recently Published: 5 / 5.0
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 3 / 5.0
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||Director, Matt Johnson.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Jay Baruchel, Glenn Howerton, Matt Johnson, Rich Sommer, Michael Ironside, Martin Donovan, Cary Elwes.|
|Summary, etc.:||The "true story" of the meteoric rise and catastrophic demise of the world's first smartphone, BLACKBERRY is a whirlwind ride through a ruthlessly competitive Silicon Valley at breakneck speeds.|
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: R.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Santa Clara Valley (Santa Clara County, Calif.) Drama
BlackBerry (Smartphone) Drama
- 18 of 25 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
- 3 current holds with 25 total copies.