The lights that dance in the night
- ISBN: 0593563131
- ISBN: 9780593563137
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday Books for Young Readers, 
- Recently Published: 4 / 5.0
"Originally published in the United Kingdom by Oxford University Press, Oxford, in 2021."
|Summary, etc.:||From tiny specks of dust to gleaming rays in the dark, the Northern Lights travel across the Arctic, creating a special magic for the animals and people living in the land below.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-7. Doubleday Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme
|Genre:||Stories in rhyme.
- 10 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rowayton Library||J ZOM (Text)||33625122948925||Juvenile New Red Dot||Available||-|