Delphine Denise and the Mardi Gras prize
- ISBN: 0807515485
- ISBN: 9780807515488
- ISBN: 9780807515488 : HRD
- ISBN: 0807515485 : HRD
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Albert Whitman & Company, 2021.
- Recently Published: 4 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||Delphine Denise Debreaux loves everything about the New Orleans Mardi Gras celebration, especially riding bikes with her friends in the parade, but this year she is determined to win the prize for best float, with or without them. Includes notes about Mardi Gras and New Orleans.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Albert Whitman & Company.
Grades 2-3. Albert Whitman & Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||New Orleans (La.) Fiction
African Americans Fiction
Mardi Gras Fiction
- 6 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.