I can make a train noise / by Michael Emberley and Marie-Louise Fitzpatrick.
- ISBN: 0823444961 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780823444960 : SAL
- ISBN: 9780823444960
- ISBN: 0823444961
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, 
"A Neal Porter Book."
"A girl transforms a cafe into a train by making train noises with words"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4 to 6. Holiday House.
Grades K-1. Holiday House.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Railroad trains > Fiction.
Imagination > Fiction.
- 29 of 29 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Rowayton Library.
- 0 current holds with 29 total copies.