- ISBN: 9781982122102 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1982122102 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781982110291 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1982110295 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 297 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2019.
|General Note:||Includes a Reader's Guide with discussion questions.|
|Summary, etc.:||"Kerrie O'Malley, jobless and in an unfulfilling relationship, can isolate the singular moment in her life when things veered off course--the night she was irrevocably wronged by someone she looked up to. Eighteen years later, when Kerrie sees the very woman who destroyed her life on television, a fire ignites inside her. The stakes are high. The risks are perilous. But she'll stop at nothing to achieve the retribution she deserves. Jordana Pierson is a gilded New Yorker who appears to have it all: wealth, glamour, a successful and handsome husband, and a thriving wedding concierge business. Her record is spotless. Her business is flourishing. No one knows the truth about her and the dark shadows of her past. No one, that is, except Kerrie."--Publisher description.|
Search for related items by subject
Wedding supplies and services industry Employees Fiction