All rise for the Honorable Perry T. Cook / Leslie Connor.
- ISBN: 006233347X : PAP
- ISBN: 9780062333476 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780062333476 (paperback)
- ISBN: 006233347X (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780606404051 (Turtleback Books binding)
- ISBN: 0606404058 (Turtleback Books binding)
- ISBN: 9781536428544
- ISBN: 153642854X
- Physical Description: 381, 14 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Katherine Tegge Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017. New York, New York : Katherine Tegge Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016
Includes sneak peak of Leslie Connor's novel, "The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle."
|Summary, etc.:||"Eleven-year-old Perry was born and raised by his mom at the Blue River Co-ed Correctional Facility in tiny Surprise, Nebraska. His mom is a resident on Cell Block C, and so far Warden Daugherty has made it possible for them to be together. That is, until a new district attorney discovers the truth--and Perry is removed from the facility and forced into a foster home. When Perry moves to the "outside" world, he feels trapped. Desperate to be reunited with his mom, Perry goes on a quest for answers about her past crime. As he gets closer to the truth, he will discover that love makes people resilient no matter where they come from . but can he find a way to tell everyone what home truly means?"--Provided by Amazon.com.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 92 (very high) Semantic demand: 100 (very high) Syntactic demand: 80 (high) Structure demand: 88 (very high) Lexile.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.8 11 180473.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Intermediate, 2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Foster children Nebraska Juvenile fiction
Foster home care Juvenile fiction
Mothers and sons Juvenile fiction
Nebraska Juvenile fiction
Children of women prisoners Juvenile fiction
Perseverance (Ethics) Juvenile fiction