- 0 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rowayton Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780763685300
- ISBN: 0763685305
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: First U.S. board book edition ; Reinforced trade edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Templar Books, An Imprint of Candlewick Press, .
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:||On board pages.
Reinforced trade edition statement from page 4 of cover.
|Summary, etc.:||An interactive introduction to farm animals invites youngsters to make animal noises and practice color and letter recognition while peeping through a spy hole on every page and observing clues to guess which animal will be revealed next in the story.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Domestic animals Juvenile literature
English language Alphabet Juvenile literature
Colors Juvenile literature
Toy and movable books Specimens
I Spy on the Farm
Edward Gibbs is an exciting new talent in children s books. He is the author-illustrator of" I Spy with My Little Eye," which received three starred reviews, and" I Spy Under the Sea." He studied illustration at college before becoming a graphic designer. Edward Gibbs lives in London."