- 2 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Rowayton Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Derby Public Library||J BOARD GIB (Text to phone)||34047134294827||Juvenile Board Book||Available||-|
|Edith Wheeler Memorial Library - Monroe||JE BDBK ANIMALS-G (Text to phone)||34026141123369||Juvenile Board Book||Available||-|
|Ridgefield Library||JPB Gibbs (TODDLER-BOARD) (Text to phone)||34010140870394||Juvenile Board Book||Checked out||03/12/2020|
- ISBN: 9780763685300
- ISBN: 0763685305
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 19 cm
- Edition: First U.S. board book edition ; Reinforced trade edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Templar Books, An Imprint of Candlewick Press, .
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:||On board pages.
Reinforced trade edition statement from page 4 of cover.
|Summary, etc.:||An interactive introduction to farm animals invites youngsters to make animal noises and practice color and letter recognition while peeping through a spy hole on every page and observing clues to guess which animal will be revealed next in the story.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Domestic animals Juvenile literature
English language Alphabet Juvenile literature
Colors Juvenile literature
Toy and movable books Specimens