Shetland. Seasons one & two [videorecording] / BBC.
- 27 of 33 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Rowayton Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Part||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rowayton Library||DVD SHE (Text to phone)||disc 1||33625134083927||Adult DVD Series||Available||-|
|Rowayton Library||DVD SHE (Text to phone)||discs 2 & 3||33625134084032||Adult DVD Series||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 videodiscs (ca. 454 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [England?] : BBC Worldwide Ltd., 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : distributed in the USA and Canada by Warner Home Video
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on television as individual episodes of the television series.
"Based on the novels by Ann Cleeves"--Container.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Red bones -- Raven black -- Blue lightning -- Dead water.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Douglas Henshall, Alison O'Donnell, Steven Robertson.
Detective Inspector Jimmy Perez and his staff work to solve mysteries in the Shetland Islands.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, NTSC; 16:9 anamorphic; stereo.
In English with optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Scotland > Shetland > Drama.
Criminal investigation > Drama.
Shetland (Scotland) > Drama.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.